Author Topic: Topic: Passed Test (All related comments here!)  (Read 6892 times)

andyhrelja

Topic: Passed Test (All related comments here!)
« on: December 16, 2014, 12:24:48 am »
Hi all,

Just wanted to say thanks to Daniel for his help in this forum and to Paul for putting together the great material. I did the exam last week and passed.  Woooohoooo!!   :)

Just out of curiosity, do we get anything official to say we passed?

Also, what would be the next steps?  I'd really like to keep learning / practising / possibly teaching.  Any plans for follow up seminars?

Good luck to any of you planning on sitting the exam.  All I can say is make sure you read and re-read the questions.  Some of the wording can be tricky.  But once you've figured that out the answers are all there for you.

Cheers,
And
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:19:36 pm by Daniel Tkach »

Hung

Re: Passed! :)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 06:22:41 am »
well done Andy!

at the end of the exam, you should've received a certification to print out. 

on the certification, i was wondering if Daniel can pass on the message to Paul to say that the certification needs to include his Corporation or his institution.  i don't want the certification to be challenged by some wise ass when i know that Easyflexibility works.

you'll know what i mean when you see the certification.

Hung
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 07:11:29 am by Hung »

andyhrelja

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 08:24:57 pm »
Thanks Hung.

As far as a printable certificate goes - nope, nothing.  Just got the results and that was it.  Could've been an IE glitch.  Wouldn't be the first time :(

Daniel, any chance you could "hook me up" with a completion certificate?

Cheers,
Andy

menardkp

Passed
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2015, 03:44:15 pm »
Barely but still.  :o Any chance of getting our wrong answers back so we can see what we should focus on fixing?

Thanks Dan for the help and thanks to Paul for both an excellent class and working with my travel schedule.

Kevin

suedanceclayton

Re: Passed
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 09:49:17 pm »
Congratulations !!!

Hung

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 03:07:24 am »
Andy,

just go back to the course and the module (certification) after the results shows up.  most likely the glitch didn't allow the auto-popup window certification when you passed the course.  you can bring it up and print.

to fix your IE problem, just see if the window popup has been checked or it may be a javascript issue coming from your end (have a look in the advanced option, i can't remember well as i'm now on tablet and apple).  otherwise just remove and reinstall IE.

Hung

andyhrelja

Re: Passed
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2015, 07:25:31 pm »
Kevin,

Congrats on passing.  In regards to the wrong answers, if you go back into the test you will see all the questions along with which was correct and which wasn't (along with what should've been the correct answer).

Also, can I ask you one thing.  Did you get a certificate or something to print out after the exam?

Cheers,
Andy

Daniel Tkach

Passed Test (All related comments here!)
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2015, 01:11:24 pm »
For the sake of keeping topics organized, so that information is easy to find, all comments related to having passed an exam will go in here. Bellow you'll find the ones already published.
Share yours when you pass the exam!

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 01:22:31 pm by Daniel Tkach »
Daniel Tkach
ElasticSteel Team
www.ElasticSteel.net
www.EasyFlexibility.com

menardkp

Re: Topic: Passed Test (All related comments here!)
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 04:25:26 pm »
Hi Andy

Nope.  No certificate.  I assumed it was because Dan was embarrassed with me.  ;D  Seriously, since I was doing this more for personal reasons than wanting to teach, I didn't look too closely.

Kevin

Daniel Tkach

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2015, 10:51:56 am »
Hello guys,
Hung, yes, I talked to Paul regarding the certificate not including the company name, hopefully it was taken care of already, and you should request your new certificate at sales@elasticsteel.com

Kevin, come on, really? Embarrassed? LOL  ;D Please write to sales@elasticsteel.com
They will send you the Certificate in PDF format so you can print it out.

I apologize for the delay people. Happy training.
Daniel Tkach
ElasticSteel Team
www.ElasticSteel.net
www.EasyFlexibility.com

tonytee2004

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2015, 10:13:01 pm »
Hi everyone
Just passed the final exam thanks to paul for a great course, also for all the questions asked by everyone else doing this course and thanks to daniel for the great answers through out the forum
Thanks Tony

Daniel Tkach

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2015, 07:06:41 pm »
Awesome Tony! Congrats.

I get people asking about certified instructors all the time. You will be contacted when someone requests instructors in their area.
Some people prefer to work with a personal trainer instead of a video, so it's good that there's a new instructor each day. We instructors have to refuse a lot of work because our time is all taken. Or I guess we could just charge more  :P
Daniel Tkach
ElasticSteel Team
www.ElasticSteel.net
www.EasyFlexibility.com

suedanceclayton

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2015, 06:16:03 pm »
Hi Everyone,
Just passed the test !!!  Not easy, some questions you really have to think about but most of the material is there for you.  Keep notes handy.

Thanks,
Sue

suedanceclayton

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2015, 06:42:18 pm »
Two questions, can I have my certificate printed again?  Typing is not lined up.  Also, may I see what questions were not correct?

Thanks,
Sue

suedanceclayton

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2015, 07:28:34 pm »
I am unable to see the questions to the test, I would like to see which are wrong and which are correct. I know I passed, but when I click on the test it will not open up.  Thank you Daniel for all your help.

Sue