Author Topic: Certificate Of Completion  (Read 3024 times)

Hung

Certificate Of Completion
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:55:41 pm »
ladies & gentlemen,

i passed the certification!  i don't know what to share with you.  awaiting Daniel's directives.

Hung

Daniel Tkach

Re: Certificate Of Completion
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 10:19:50 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS HUNG! I'm really happy for you.
What to share? As long as you don't share neither questions or answers it's ok.
What I would really like to ask you is if you could write a review of the course, and go a share what you learned with the world!
Were you heading for China you said? Or are you already there?
Congratulations again Hung. Of course you'll still have access to this forum, feel free to share your experiences teaching and practicing the system. There's a lot more than what is taught at the seminar. As I always say, the system is alive, you will realize why yourself.
Congrats.
Daniel Tkach
ElasticSteel Team
www.ElasticSteel.net
www.EasyFlexibility.com

Hung

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 03:53:23 am »
thanks Daniel!

i was damn nervous but i had followed your advices with cards, knowing which system targets what and whatnot.  they really helped me and i suggest everyone else to do the same thing.  if anyone is struggling in remembering, you can buy a muscle anatomy chart and label accordingly each section.  for instance the front bending, back bending and label accordingly and then list them off on another sheet next to the chart.  every morning and before to bed, i memorize them  ;D

i'm more confident in doing the videos that i've been buying from easyflexibility and i pay attention meticulously to what i am supposed to feel.  it is fantastic.

i think that you got me mixed up with someone else.  Easyflexibility offers me more products and services than China :D. in fact Paul is The Master so i religiously follow him.

i need to sit down and verbalize my experience succinctly on the review of the course.

the world needs to discover Paul Zaichik.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 03:55:33 am by Hung »

Daniel Tkach

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 06:22:15 am »
That sounds very good sir  ;D

Now do you have any particular goal with your training? Or will you be teaching?
Daniel Tkach
ElasticSteel Team
www.ElasticSteel.net
www.EasyFlexibility.com

andyhrelja

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 01:20:11 am »
Congrats Hung - well done!

Hung

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 03:29:10 am »
Daniel,

i plan on doing the split (front and side) all the way down and in the process to improve my kicks.  primarily, i don't want to kill off my swimming proficient flexibility.  you wouldn't believe how much flexibility plays a big part in swimming.

i will definitely be teaching EFTC to those who seek it. 

Andyhrelja,

thanks!  i wish you all the best in passing the exam and that goes to everyone else in the forum.

Hung

Daniel Tkach

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 10:28:02 pm »
Daniel,

i plan on doing the split (front and side) all the way down and in the process to improve my kicks.  primarily, i don't want to kill off my swimming proficient flexibility.  you wouldn't believe how much flexibility plays a big part in swimming.

i will definitely be teaching EFTC to those who seek it. 

Andyhrelja,

thanks!  i wish you all the best in passing the exam and that goes to everyone else in the forum.

Hung

Hi Hung. Sounds good!
For kicks please have a look at the Kick Mastery System. Splits are not enough for improving your kicks as much as you can.
http://www.elasticsteel.net/ElasticSteel_Kick_Mastery_System_ESKMS_p/eskms%20certification%20seminar.htm

Regards.
Daniel Tkach
ElasticSteel Team
www.ElasticSteel.net
www.EasyFlexibility.com

Hung

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 07:09:45 am »
hi Daniel,

i've already bought it and am going through the system as soon as you've mentioned it!   it's on my tablet. 

im on holidays in a small room in a ryokan (Japanese place in Japan) with other family members but once i find space, i will be dedicating a solid time for the training.

i can see that it is a 3-6 months fastest track time and there are 6 levels.  how do i know when i'm ready for the next level?  i want to have a solid basic foundation before hitting on the next step. 

im virtually throwing out all the old fashioned training and knowledge that has caused me griefs.  and want to start anew.

Hung
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 07:27:11 am by Hung »